Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'M GOING TO VISIT MY ANCESTORS, ADAM AND EVE!

Y'know what?
I'm going to Eden. For two whole weeks. :P
Adam and Eve will, of course, be there. They live there. X']
And I promise not to eat any ~forbidden~ apples while I'm there.
ALSO: The last time we went to Eden, it flooded. lmfao. Can you see the irony in this?

God said to Noah, "There's going to be a floody, floody."
Rain started pouring - it started to get muddy, muddy.
Get the animals onto the arky, arky.

The song above was in the Simpsons. The Flanders family were singing it to Homer when he joined my religion of "Christian-who-sleeps-in-on-Sundays."

Anywayz, I'll sit there laughing if it rains in Eden. And I'll sing the song above.
Wow. I have good ideas.

Ah, good times.
Anyhoo, there will be non-existant-blog-posts on this blog for two weeks.
kk.

No comments: