Saturday, January 24, 2009

FUN.

I totally found 45 & 47 Stella Street by Elizabeth Honey at the library.
And I was like, "OMG, I used to love that book!!111!"
I read the sequel, Fiddleback, too. But this was about 5 years ago. Back when I was 12.
Anyhoo, I found the third book in that series at the library todayyy!
So, I had to read the first book to remind myself of the characters. And then, I borrowed the third book 'cause I haven't read it yet. ^_^

And now, I just found out there is a FOURTH book in that series. Oh, damn, I am so behind.

Anywayz, I also got Ironbark by Barry Jonsberg at the library.
I read The Whole Business With Kiffo and the Pitbull and It's Not All About You, Calma.
They were hilarious. lmao.
I could relate to Calma. idk.

And yeah.
In Eden, I had a Billabong ice-cream (which was rainbow!) and it had a Heart Tick (given out by the Heart Foundation or something).
And I'm like, "OMG, that means that Billabong ice-creams are healthy!"
lmfao.

Yes, I am random.
Oh, I totally introduced a new character to zee Dale Thomas comics.
KATIEEEE WATSON.
I'll put it up on my DeviantArt soon-ish.
And people (like William Kostakis) can criticise it because it's so baaaaaaaad.
lmao.
I drew her with candy-striped stockings, black boots, and a blue top 'cause I don't know what kind of top she would wear. I fail.
And the hairrz is a kinda walnut-y colour. I think. I looked up "walnut hair colour" on Google Images and copied a hairstyle from there.
^_^

Well, I also typed in "dark ash hair colour" but idk.

Ah well.
I shall be back.

No comments: