Friday, January 2, 2009

MY FANFIC. (And some other crap)

Australia are playing cricket at the moment.
They aren't going TOO well. Like, Ponting went out for a golden duck.
But everyone else has done pretty well. D:

And yeah.
I hope Australia win.
It'll wipe the smirk off Graeme Smith's ugly face.
So, Graeme Smith, do you want to see Fierce!Laura or Happy!Laura?
It's your choice.
Ahem. I totally just realised that Graeme Smith won't be reading this blog. EPIC FAIL.

I feel like writing a fanfic.
Ahem.
~FANFIC~

There was once a girl called Laura. She was very fierceee and liked to throw pies at people she hated.
So, one day, Laura went for a walk in the park. She came across a guy. He was sitting with his back leaning against a tree. He looked unhappy.
"Why so chagrin?" I asked him.
The guy looked up at me. I recognised him as my bffl, Mitchell Johnson. "A big, ugly man pushed me off the swings," Mitchell said, pointing to the swings on the other side of the park.
"Oh," I said, "Where is he?"
"There!" Mitchell pointed at a fat, ugly-looking man.
I recognised the man as Graeme Smith and stomped over to him in my red stillettos.
"YOU HOME-WRECKING BITCH!" I yell at him.
"D'URGGGGG?" he says, d'urging it up.
"You hurt my bffl!" I yell, throwing a stick at him. The stick obviously missed his head but landed on his foot.
"I hurt your WHAT?" Graeme said. D'urg.
"My bffl." I looking around and saw a woman holding a pie. I grabbed the pie. "YOU MONSTER!"
"Your friend was bitch anyway," Graeme Smith retorted back at me.
I stared at him with ~evil~ eyes and threw the pie in his face.
The End~!

4 comments:

Aidan said...

Oh my god.
Laura, I've always loved you.

I now love you even more.

J said...

Lol, luv the story.

But what is a GOLDEN DUCK?!?!

Laura said...

A golden duck is where you go out on your first bowl. Like Ricky Ponting. ^_^

Laura said...

Yeah, my story is great. If only it was true...