Monday, January 26, 2009

LOOOOOOOOOONG FANFIC.

Ahh.
Australia lost the cricket yesterdayyy. ;_;
Like, Mitchell Johnson went out for a duck. -sniffle-

~FANFIC (WHICH IS FICTION, OK? NOTHING IS REAL IN FANFIC WORLD)~
I feel sick.
Probably because I stayed up till midnight with my bffl, Mitchie. We were at a party. And someone came up to us and they were like, "HEY. D'URG. 'SUP, BRO?"
And I, fierceeeely, said, "Huh? GTFO." 'Cause I was protecting my bffl.
And he was like, "No. I'm ~JPDuminy~."
And I totally freaked. I was holding a cup of Fanta and I threw it in his face.

So, now I'm at home, sick and JPDuminy now hates me.
Okay, the last thing doesn't seem bad. 'Cause I hate him too. (Except when he is bowling 'cause he looks like an innocent, bald guy that wouldn't hurt a fly).

The phone rang. Ah. I just let the answering machine pick it up.
Beep.
"It's Mitchell. Pick up, pick up, pick up. Plz?"
I pick up.
"Yo," I say.
"How are you?" Mitchie asks, "You looked really fierceeee last night. Was it because the party had no pies?"
"Yes. My bffl knows me well."
"Ah. Wanna come over? Little!Huss is hereeeeee."
"OMFG, yes."
And I quickly got dressed, forgetting the fact that I was sick. WHUT?

I was at Mitchie's house about ten minutes after that phone call.
"Hi," I said, hugging my bffl.
"Hellooo," Mitchie said, hugging me back.
"Hello," Little!Huss said. Cute!D'urg.
We ate pies for lunch. Which seemed weird 'cause I hadn't eaten a pie in ages. They usually ended up in people's faces. D'urgg.
The doorbell rang.
"Who could that beee?" Mitchie said, confused.
I went to open the door, my heels of my red boots clacking against the floorboards.
Once the door was opened, I almost died.
"Oh, hai~!" JPDuminy said.
My mouth went dry. "Uh, hi."
"Are you going to let me in?" JP said, sweetly.
I stood there dumbfounded. "What?"
JP sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I ditched you a week ago. My girlfriend needed me."
"And?" I prompted.
"And I want to see you again," JP said, "Can I come in? I need to talk to Mitchell."
"So, you come here and try to make it up to me yet you want to talk to Mitchie? After you totally left me stranded in the desert because you had to pick up your gf?" my fierceeeeness ~rolled out.
"Um..."
"No, I'm not finished. You left me in the desert for DAYS. Nearly a week. Luckily Mitchie was smart and came and picked me up. I had no water because you stole my drink bottle. I only had your half-eaten sandwich filled with crap. Crap that wasn't good enough for you SO WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO ME??" I said, fierceeeely.
"Look, I'm sorry..."
"Just stop it. Go away." I nearly slammed the door when Mitchie appeared next to me.
"Oh, hey, JPDuminy~!" Mitchie exclaimed.
"Hi." Mitchie had opened the door a bit wider to let JP through.
Mitchie and JP went through to the lounge room. I just stood there, fierceeee as ever.

I could hear Little!Huss, Mitchie and JP talking happily in the lounge room. I couldn't go in there. Yes, that's right. I wouldn't.
"Laura?" I heard Mitchie call, "You can come in here if you want."
"No, I'm fine," I called back, my mouth still dry.

I had to take a walk. My legs were numb. And if I saw JPDuminy again, I'd feel the urge to throw something in his face. Just like last night.
God knows why I went to the desert with him last week. He looked all cute with his non-existant hat when he said, "Come for a rideee~! I need to find something in the desert."
I walked to the park over the road from Mitchie's house and sat on a bench.
"WHY, GOD, WHY?" I screamed, looked up into the sky.
"What up," someone said.
I whirled around. JPDuminy? WHUT?
"Dude, I'm sorry. I wanted to go to the desert because my friend told me there was a shop out there that sold stuff that my girlfriend would like. But I never found the shop and it turns out my friend was joking," JP explained.
"Uh, okay..." I said, "Why did you need to see Mitchie?"
"To tell him that his girlfriend is lovely and that I want to take her out to the desert to make it up to her," JP said.
"You mean Jessica? The karate girl?" I ask.
"WHUUUUT? Aren't you his girlfriend?" JP asked, confused.
"No, JP. No, I'm not. I'm his bffl."
"Ah. Wanna come for a riiiideee?" he asked.
"Suuuuuuuuuuuureeeee." I smiled and we jumped in his car.
And surprisingly enough, my bffl came too! ^_^
The End~!

2 comments:

J said...

Awesome fanfic ...
But ya know JP's just gonna dump you in the desert again. LOL.

Laura said...

I know. JP = prick.