Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RAAAAAAAAAAAANT.

Okay. Prepare yourselves for a rant.
On TV Shows.

Okay, so SYTYCDA and The Biggest Loser are starting on Sunday on the same channel. I will be watching one of them. No prizes if you guess which one because it's obvious. Duh.

Anyhoo, The Biggest Loser is meant for people like... um, idk .... depressed fat people. Not happy fat people because Channel 10 wants the viewers* to watch fat people crying and whinging.
So anyway, how will they find the depressed fat people? Find some lonely people. People with no friends who eat Maccas because it makes them feel better. (Like me if my mum let me eat Maccas).
So, they get these lonely, cheeseburger people together and make them (read: force them with whips) lose weight.
And you'd think this year, Channel 10 would do the same thing.
Well, you're wrong.
I saw an ad for The Biggest Loser and it was saying the lonely, cheeseburger people were in couples this year (like on the Amazing Race how they compete in couples).
And I'm like, "WHAT? FAT PEOPLE ARE ONLY FAT BECAUSE THEY SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION. AND WHAT CAUSES DEPRESSION? LONELINESS. THAT IS ALL."
I have evidence of that for all you rebutting people.
The Comic Book Guy (from the Simpsons) is lonely. He has no girlfriend, no real friends (he has his superhero friends like Superman) and not popular. He is the ideal contestant on the Biggest Loser. (I would actually watch the Biggest Loser if the Comic Book Guy was on it, lmfao).
Anywayz, the Comic Book Guy said in one episode, "Oh, loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix." I mean, c'mon. How can the Comic Book Guy audition for The Biggest Loser when he isn't in a couple/relationship with anyone?
How can all those other lonely, cheeseburger people audition for the Biggest Loser???
Channel 10, I think you've made a serious mistake.
On the other hand, hopefully the Biggest Loser will get axed in the meantime.

That is all.

*Okay, there are no viewers of The Biggest Loser. Just bare with me for a minute, kk.

No comments: