Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FANFIC #6

~FANFIC~
"Hey everyone," Laura said, waving to everyone as she entered the room.
Mitchell Johnson, his girlfriend and Nathan Hauritz were sitting in a circle. Among the circle, was a guy who looked fierceeee and a girl who looked ~gorgeous~ in a pretty red dress.
Laura sat on a chair next to her bffl, Mitchell. ^_^
"So, we are all here to discuss the event from yesterday, right?" the fierceeee-looking guy said, looking at each of us.
"Well, only me, my bffl and my second-cousin-twice-removed witnessed the scene," Laura said.
The fierceeee-looking guy nodded. "So, basically, Nathan, Mitchell and Laura were minding their own business when a South African walked past them. Laura threw a pie at him. Is that all?" the fierceee-looking guy clarified.
"Mmhmm," Nathan Hauritz murmured.
"Bring in the South African," said the fierceeee-looking guy said.
The door opened and Dean Geyer walked in. He sat on a chair as far away from Laura as he could.
"Dean Geyer, what did you do to make Laura throw a pie at you?" the fierceeee-looking guy asked.
"D'URGGG. I did nothing. I swear. She just hates me because I can't sing or act. She hates all Australian Idol people..."
"Except Brooke," I interrupted, fierceeeely.
"D'urggg," Dean said, terrified.
"Cut the d'urggging, dude," the fierceee-looking guy said, "Stop trying to make d'urg happen."
"Alright, alright," Dean said. D'urggg.
"So, you said you were on Australian Idol, eh?" the fierceee-looking guy said, as he grabbed a pie from the fridge next to him, "Y'know what I think of ex-Australian-Idol-contestants-who-are-try-hards?"
"Um, no. I don't," Dean said, d'urggging it up.
"Well, this is what I think..." The fierceee-looking guy shoved the pie into Dean Geyer's face.
Dean Geyer ran from the room.
Meanwhile, Laura high-fived the fierceeee-looking guy.
"Nice," she said, "We should make a team. What was your name?"
"Buddy," the fierceee guy said, "Buddy Franklin."
"We can be the BuddyLauraMitchellNathan Show!"Laura exclaimed, "Wait, unless Mitchell's girlfriend and the ~gorgeous~ girl over there wants to join. Do you?"
Mitchell's girlfriend shook her head. The ~gorgeous~ girl smiled. "I'd love to! I'm Nathan's wife, btw~!" she said, happily.
Laura looked momentarily pleased.
The End~!

Basically, it is just the BuddyLaura Show. Cos we're the fierceeee ones in the fanfics.
Mitchell and Nathan are just tag-along people. Well, Mitchell tags along because he's my bffl.
And as for Dale Thomas... well, he's in Bali/Maldives/whatever.
And then, the ~gorgeous~ girl is my way of saying, "It's alright that Nathan has a wife~ because I can't be angry at a cute little Nathan, right?"

And yeah. X']
I didn't seem fierceeee in Fanfic #6. idk.

2 comments:

J said...

Yay more pie throwing action! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it! :D
Buddy ;DDDDDD

Laura said...

LOL.
Yeah, I'll never get sick of it either. ^_^