Monday, January 26, 2009

DID Y'KNOW I'VE BEEN STRUCK BY SEVEN TIMES?

I was reading The Ballad of Cauldron Bay by Elizabeth Honey. And the lady who owned the shop was like, "Did y'know my son got struck by lightning twice?"
And I burst out laughing. Because it reminded me of The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. lmfao.

BEST QUOTES EVER:
Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times? Once when I was in the field, just tending to my cows.
Did I ever tell you I been struck by lightning seven times? Once when I was just sittin' in my truck just minding my own business.
Did I ever tell you I been struck by lightning seven times? Once when I was repairing a leak on the roof. Once I was just crossing the road to get the mail.

LMAO. So random for a film which is basically about Benjamin Button going 'round having sex with women. Especially Daisy. (They had a kid together. And I don't like the kid 'cause she was smokin' in the hospital T_T)

No comments: