Sunday, January 25, 2009

KATIE WATSON.

This is my picture of Katie Watson: chibi style.
She is wearing a blue top, a black mini-skirt, candy-striped stockings and black F-Me boots.
Idk what F-Me boots are. Oh well.

The candy-striped stockings aren't very good. Idk how to draw them.
Oh and the reason I uploaded my d'urgggingly cool picture to Blogger is because Deviantart is being a cow.

Some good Katie Watson quotes:
"Watson House of Wanton Delights, Katie speaking. How may I service you?"
I have no idea what "wanton delights" are but apparently, they'll scare the holy bejebus out of Katie's grandma.
"Like I said, no one I've cared about has ever died."
"Hold that freaking elevator or so help you God I will kill you!"
Katie's so fierceeee. ^_^
"And proceeds from the audition process will keep me from sobriety for the rest of the fortnight.... A lot of vodka a day keeps the motor skills away."
"And then there's my Dane ... just serve him up on a platter, 'cause damn, he's fine!"
"Watch as these rowdy, out-of-control teens stay out past six collecting money for blind elephants in Uganda, only on Real Teens."

And yeah.
Katie Watson is Courtney's second-best friend. Just do you know.
That is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that made me laugh. lots :P

i'll tell you what those words mean when you're older.

Laura said...

When I'm older???
Why not NOW?
-sniffle-

Anonymous said...

I've heard of fuck-me pumps but not boots :/.
These are fuck-me pumps:
http://fervidus.typepad.com/lingual_tremors/images/red_5_inch_pump.jpg

Laura said...

Hmm, maybe that's what Katie Watson wears...
Except instead of red, she wears jet black ones.
And I know the heels should be present because when Katie walks to the elevator, her heels clack and clink against the tiles or something.

J said...

You don't know what wanton delights means????!!!!

Laura said...

No, I don't.
Massive fail.