Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WATCH OUT SMEYER....

Here comes Alex Duval.
I was in the Newsagent today and I read the Dolly magazine (which had a fierceeeee-looking KStew on the front ^_^).
Anyhoo, they had some new releases books. AND THE BOOK COVERS LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE TWILIGHT SAGAS' COVERS!
I was like, "OMG, Twilightttt!!111!!"
And then I realised no, it wasn't Twilight. It was OTHER vampire books by Alex Duval.

Alex Duval has written 6 books in the series. The latest two (advertised in the Dolly magazine) were released December 2008.
So, basically, the first few books were released when Twilight was released, I think. About 2006. idk.

BRB going to library. X']

And yeah.
In other news, I'm in Melbourne and it's so HOT. Ugh.
Isn't Melbourne meant to be COLD?
I'm confused.

My older bro is in Japan. He left last night.
So yeah. While I'm dying of heat, he's freezing 'cause it is, like, 6 degrees in Japan at the moment. D:

No comments: