Thursday, January 1, 2009

"GRRRR," says Courtney Marlow, "I'M A TIGER!"

I finished reading teh Loathing Lola. ^_^
Courtney was fierceeeee. Lyk a tiger. GRR.
And she's dating Jackson Hammond and not Tim. ;_;
WHYYYY? Tim > Jackson.
And what does "d'urg" mean?
When Jackson says 'hi', Courtney is like, "D'urg." Well, she doesn't SAY d'urg but still.

Ah well.
The cricket starts tomorrow. The Sydney Test match.
If Australia don't win, I'll rock up at Graeme Smith's house with a knife (and a pie ^_^) and be like, "I HOPE YOU DIEEEEEE. -cuts up pie with knife and throws it at Graeme Smith-"
Haha, lol. I looked at the name "Graeme Smith" and thought of "Granny Smith." :P
Graeme Smith = Granny Smith. HAHA.
lmfao.

Anyway, Nathan Hauritz and Mitchell Johnson will be playing in the Test match. (Well, if they aren't, someone's going to die... -looks at Graeme Smith-)
Australia could just get Ashley Noffke/James Hopes/Phil Jaques to play. I like Ashley Noffke. His name sounds cute. And his nickname. Which is "Wombat". ^_^
Except he is too old for me. EPIC FAIL.

I know!
Let's make a list of people I have a crush on that I DEFINITELY can't date. (Like, they could be fictional characters or people too old for me... idk)
  1. Ashley Noffke. ;_; I would have liked to have been Laura NOFFKE. lol.
  2. Tim Watson. From Loathing Lola. WHUT? He's so cute. Shut up.
  3. Seth Clearwater. I wish he could imprint on me. ;_;
  4. Edward Cullen. Every girl's dream. ^_^
  5. Adam Gilchrist. ily.
  6. Brad Pitt. Yeah, he's, lyk, 45. Which is, lyk, my parent's age. EWW.
  7. Mitchell Johnson/Nathan Hauritz. They are TEN years older than me. If I did anything with them, they'd feel like a pedophile. Srsly.
  8. Julian. From Madagascar. WHUUUT? He has a really cool voice. Ah.
  9. Alex. From Madagascar. Ben Stiller is funny as. And lions are cute. When I was a kid, I used to love lions. ^_^
  10. Heath Shaw. As if I could date him. My mum would never let me in a car with him driving.
  11. Jordan McAfee. From Jodie Picoult books. Okay, he's, like, 38 and a fictional character. But who cares? Selena can go get the hell out and I can be like, "OH HAI~, JORDAN!"
  12. AND YEAHHHH. Comment me if you think of more. X']

5 comments:

J said...

koff koff ... lol

Laura said...

LOL. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I would date both Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
At the same time.
LMFAO.

Laura said...

Um, yes.
That sounds like fun.

I would date Dale Thomas, Tim Commandeur, Mitchell Johnson and all my other boyfriends at the same time. ^_^

Aidan said...

Aidan
Aidan
Aidan
Aidan