Thursday, January 8, 2009

FANFIC #7

~FANFIC~
Laura and Buddy fierceeeely decided not to go for a walk; they'd just stay at home.
Mitchell Johnson was playing chess with Nathan Hauritz' wife who was wearing a ~gorgeous~ red dress.
"Checkmate!" said Mitchell.
"Is it game over?" Laura asked, "Cos we kinda decided to stay at home today. I can't go for a walk in case we see someone I hate. I've run out of pies."
"Oh, ;_; ," Mitchell said, upset, "I was hoping we could use my 2-for-1 offer at the coffee shop."
“Like, homagawd no way!" Laura jumped up and hugged him, "I can buy a pieeee!"

So they went to the coffee shop called D'URG. (LOL, I don't think there is an actual coffee shop called d'urg).
They just got a table of four because it was only Nathan Hauritz' wife who shall be Nameless because idk her name, Mitchell, Laura and Buddy.
The waiter came over. "What would youse lykk?"
Laura screwed up her nose fierceeeely. "YOUSE is not a word," she yelled.
The waiter sighed. "What would YOU lykkk?"
"That's better," Laura said, fierceeeely, "I shall have a cherry pie, Buddy wants a blueberry pie, Mitchell wants a cream pie, and ~Nameless~ wants a custard pie."
"And we have a 2-for-1 offer," Buddy said, just as fierceeee as Laura and handed over the token.
The waiter left. And after (how long have you been seventeen?) awhile, the pies came. The waiter who brought them over looked familiar.
"Whyyy, you look familiar!" Laura said, fierceeeely.
"I do?" he asked. D'urggg. Actually, not really d'urg; he sounded more... um, idk .... stupid/lame/prick/Omg-totally-a-loser.
"Yeah, you look like you were in a movie that I never watched because it was soooo bad," Laura said, with fierceeeeness.
Suddenly the waiter's face was covered in blueberries. "You're Zafron!" Buddy said, fierceeeely, "GTFO~!"
Nameless threw her pie at him too. "I can't eat my custard pie with ~dorkface~ here," she muttered, fierceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely.
Mitchell just quietly ate his cream pie and acted unfierceeee while Laura chucked her cherry pie all over Zafron.
Suddenly Zafron was covered with blueberries, custard and cherries. He looked very colourful with blue, yellow, red and, of course, his orange skin (lmfao). Buddy, Laura and Nameless quickly left the coffee shop. Once they got outside, they high-fived each other fierceeeely.
"OMG, we totally owned him!" Laura yelled.
"LMAO~!" Buddy was lol-ing so much.
Mitchell came out (How long have you been seventeen?) awhile later.
The End~!

2 comments:

J said...

rofl ... zafron got the pie treament <3

Laura said...

LOL.
I'd throw a pie at Zafron any day.
He's a prick.
I'm still shocked that the Dolly/Girlfriend magazines are all like, "ZAFRON THIS... ZAFRON THAT!!!!111!!!"
I haven't bought a Dolly/Girlfriend magazine in AGES because the HSM-obsessed pages. I mean, why can't the pages be Dale Thomas-obsessed or AFL-obsessed or even Simpsons-obsessed?
/rant