Monday, January 5, 2009

FANFIC #5

Y'know what? Idk what I should do for mah Oral Presentation thingy in English.
I fail.
In the meantime, here is a non-cricket fanfic. Well, sort of.

~FANFIC~
"D'URGGGG," said a guy sitting on a table next to Laura's in the restaurant.
"Oh, could that guy shut up?" whispered Laura, fierceeeely. She was having lunch with Dale Thomas, the sexylicious footballer.
"He's d'urgggging. He always does," Dale said.
"Ugh. It is chagrining me. CHAGRININGGG," Laura yelled. She was as fierceeee as ever.
"Calm down," Dale said, putting his arm around Laura. He knew how to relax and calm her. It was good having a boyfriend like Dale Thomas. ^_^
"All I wanted to do was d'urgggg," said the guy on the other table, very loudly. Although the guy was only talking to the other person on his table, he was EXTREMELY LOUD and the whole restaurant could hear him.
Finally, Dale and Laura's meals were served.
Laura started eating her salad, leaving the steak-and-mushroom pie for the end because it was so yummy.
Suddenly, the d'urgging guy stood up and accidentally knocked Dale's head.
"Ow," Dale squeaked.
The d'urgging guy looked at Dale. "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you shouldn't have sat right next to me," he said.
"WE WERE HERE FIRST!" Laura yelled, fierceeeely.
"Oooh.. The little girl is going to hurt me, eh? As if. You're a weakling," the guy said, d'urggingly.
Laura recognised the guy. It was Kyle Reimers, the guy who had been arrested for raping 2,300 girls in one night. "YOU FREAKING BITCH!" Laura yelled, picking up her steak-and-mushroom pie.
"WHAT?" Kyle said, laughing in a d'urgggy way, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"
"YOU'RE A HOME-WRECKING-PRICK!" Laura yelled, fierceeeeness coming out her ears.
"D'URGGGG," said Kyle Reimers.
Laura chucked the pie in his face and stomped out of the restaurant in her sparkly red boots. Dale ran after her and high-fived her.
"Nice," Dale Thomas congratulated, "Very nice."
The End~!

7 comments:

Aidan said...

Yeayyy!!!

'Tis Dale-y!!

Laura said...

LOL.
Yes, Dale is awesomeness.
Unlike Kyle Reimers.

WARNING: There shall be heaps more fanfics where I let out my anger and rage for Kyle Reimers. ^_^

Aidan said...

He is ugly, so it's okay [=
Plus we all like Dale Thomas. So he's not just your biffel, he's your bf? ^____^

Laura said...

Well, he could be my bffl but Mitchell Johnson is already my bffl. And no one beats Mitchell Johnson. D:

J said...

Lol gr8 fanfic :D

J said...

But where did Buddy go??????
D:

Laura said...

I'll do another one with Buddy.
Buddy can be fierceeee with me. (: