Saturday, January 3, 2009

FANFIC #2

~FANFIC~
Me and Mitchell Johnson were walking along the footpath. My red stillettos clanked and clinked along the path.
"How's the cricket going, bffl?" I asked, grinning madly.
"Excellent." Mitchell grinned back at me.
Suddenly, we saw a beefy-looking man coming towards us. He looked awfully serious with a lot of d'urggg.
And I looked ~mean~ back at him with a lot of fierceeeeeness.
"WHY SO SRS?" I yell at him.
"I tell ya why! You suck, that's why!" he yelled back. D'urg to the max.
"I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE THAT AUSTRALIAN-CRICKET-TEAM-WRECKING-BITCH, JACQUES KALLIS!" I yelled at him, grabbing his meat pie off him.
"Whaaaaaaaat?" he says, shocked that his meat pie has gone.
Jacques Kallis lunged for Mitchell.
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MAH BFFL~!" I yelled.
And I threw the meat pie in his big, ugly face.
The End~!

There shall be more fanfics laterz.X']

No comments: