Saturday, November 21, 2009

'SUP?

The TAYG Christmas Special is on tonight. :D.
All the good shows are all stuffed into this week because it's the last week of "ratings television". Apparently, people don't watch TV during December and January.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I will continue watching TV during December/January.
Y'know what sucks? Channel 10 haven't even put the whole of Season 1 of Glee on TV yet the Glee episode this Thursday is the last one this year.
Whut.
But I've seen ads on Channel 10 for other shows in December. Like, The Cleveland Show (a spin-off of Family Guy), Futurama, The Office, and some new show.
I haven't seen any ads for Friends. I likes Friends.

Back to discussing the TAYG Christmas Special.
They are going to do a nativity scene with Josh Thomas as Baby Jesus (wow, that's going to take a lot of acting skills; Josh Thomas doesn't even look like a baby...).
And I was reading the Sunday magazine that came with the Herald Sun today. And my bff, Charlie, had written an article on Hip Hop Wisdom.

Speaking of bffs, I read an article on Jack Watts. And guess what subjects he did in year 12?
Two maths, accounting and english.
And guess what year 12 subject he did in year 11?
Biology.
And he's twenty days younger than me.
:D.
Except I don't think he did Chemistry. I think he did one less subject than me. Because he only went to school four days a week because he plays for Melbourne and stuff.

And that's the end of my boring blog post.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME.
I miss Rove. Why can't he just continue the show? Or, at least, keep tweeting. He hasn't tweeted since last Sunday or something. FAILLL. (Well, obviously, he didn't leave Twitter because he would have written a rap song like Miley Cyrus did).
#usingRoveformyownselfishneeds.