Friday, November 20, 2009

GLEE AND NEW MOON.

Okay.
Here's some more of my opinions on Glee.
  • If Quin needs moniez to support baby, WHY IS SHE ASKIN' FINN? It's not Finn's baby and also, Finn won't be looking after the baby when it's born. Quin should just ask Terri.
  • Kurt should have got the part singing the Wicked song. I felt so sorry for him. :/. (Btw~, at my Speech Night, they did this Wicked medley and they sung Defying Gravity. It made my day).
  • Why doesn't Quin want Puck? Their food fight was awesome, when they were totally throwing things at each other. Quin should have Puck, so Rachel can have Finn. THEN EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY~! idk.

And guess what I'm seeing next Thursdayyyy?

NEW MOON~! :D. Werewolves ftw. All these people went to the midnight premiere with "Team Jacob" or "Team Edward" on their T-shirts and so, I'll come with a T-shirt saying, "I Like Seeing People Fall Of Cliffs" and "Jacob is awesome".

Oh and also:

My story is about a road trip and so, I've made the characters sing songs on the road trip. So, I just copied and pasted a whole heap of song lyrics. :/. And no, that is not cheating. idk. Actually I could just write "Dale Thomas" a million times. LOLLL.

Also, at my Speech Night, last night, there was a drum performance which was good. But I was expecting a gorilla to come and starting hitting the drums. WHYY WAS THERE NO GORILLA? /cadbury.

4 comments:

lucy said...

lol, the cadbury gorilla freaks me out!

Laura said...

The Cadbury gorilla is awesome.
I want my own gorilla. And a drum kit so the gorilla will have something to do. :D.

But I hate the Cadbury Eyebrows ad. :/.

Mrs Cullen said...

yeah, squealing girls are annoying. I would rather see it without people talking all the way through :P

Laura said...

Mm, me too.
I guess I wouldn't mind if people are talking but I hate the squealing during a movie.

Talking is okay, because they are just discussing the dodgyness of New Moon. I don't blame them. I may even join in. LOLL.