Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PROFITEROLES AND OTHER YUMMINESS.

Why is everyone on Chelsea Lately?
Rove, Josh Thomas, etc.
No fair.

I watched Celebrity Masterchef yesterday. They had to make this tower of profiteroles (I know, I'm hungry too) and the profiteroles were dipped in caramel to help them stick to the tower. And then, a butterfly had to be placed on top.
And I was going for Rachel and Eamon. And Rachel's tower was PERFECT and Eamon's almost perfect. So, naturally, they both got through to the Final 3. :D.

Rachel's PERFECT tower of profiteroles. The judges couldn't find a single thing wrong with it. :D.

I wanted Kirk to leave, but Alex Lloyd's tower was lopsided and looked so bad. FAILLL.

Alex Lloyd's profiteroles. Gary and George just laughed at it. LOLL.

The final 3 would have been PERFECT if it was Rachel, Eamon and Josh Thomas. Oh well. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

And I watched the TAYG Christmas Special yesterday (I taped it) and Josh Thomas mentioned May Day or something. And Charlie was like, "WHO CELEBRATES MAY DAY?!" And later on, Charlie goes, "Yeah, let's not get carried, it isn't MAY DAY."
And I lol'd.

It was an awesome episode of TAYG. ^_____^
And I'm seeing New Moon tomorrow. Epic win. :D.

ALSO: Guess who replied to my tweet on Twitter? :D.
(Harry O asked what movie would be good to watch and I replied to say, "New Moon" and Harry replied to that).

No comments: