Thursday, November 5, 2009

MORE QUESTIONS AND GLEE.

I received some more questions. :D. If you want to submit more (aw, come on, you HAVE to), you are very welcome to.

You know you love me. xoxo
Uh, yeah, sure thing.
Lolwhut.
xoxo to you too.

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm...
To finish the sentence: ...really awesome.
Because, y'know, I am really awesome. ^_____^

And yeah.
They weren't really questions and I have no idea who wrote them but thanks. :D

I watched Glee today (Today is Friday.. I taped Glee to study for my Maths Methods exam which I did pretty good in, hopefully).
Anyway, the episode was basically about Will/Emma, Puckleberry, slushies, choosing between footy and Glee Club, and receiving Slushie Facial if you're not cool.
And then, at the end, the Glee Club were all drinking Slushies and one of them goes, "Hey Will, haven't you ever been Slushied?" And Will was like, "Nooo..." And the Glee Club advanced on him and threw their Slushies in his face. :D. And I lol'd.

Oh and it was funny when Puck goes, "Rachel was a hot Jew and the Good Lord wanted me to get into her pants." HAHAHA. Puckleberry is win. Unfortunately, I think they broke up. Like, Rachel was like, "We should go back to being friends." And Puck goes, "We were never friends." wtf.

In other news, I only has two more exams left. Maths Methods (calculator one) and Chemistry. And I know where I'll study for Chemistry....


EDIT: I was watching 7pm Project and Andrew Gee was wearing a T-shirt with the periodic table on it. So, I wasn't really listening to what he said, I was studying for my Chemistry exam. :/

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

It's meant to go:

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm...

happy again.

Not 'really awesome'. *shakes head*

Have you not seen Singing in the Rain? (The movie. Not people standing in the rain and singing. That would be stupid. Why stand in the rain?) You must. (see the movie, not stand in the rain and sing.)

:D

Laura said...

I've heard the song Singing In The Rain but I doubt I've seen the movie. idk.

Well, I just changed the lyrics, okay. I can do that. I is God. God is I.

Whut.

Penguins Quack said...

I OWN a periodic table T-shirt I LOVE it!! I just thought you'd like to know (and I love that table)

Laura said...

YOU DO?
ME WANT THAT T-SHIRT NOW.