Monday, November 2, 2009

QUESTIONS AND KANYE WEST STUFF.

I got some more questions but I still think y'all should submit more. idk. Whatever.

OK, who are your top 5 celebrity crushes?
Hmmm, that may be difficult considering I likes several. Okay.
1. Dale Thomas. I know, MASSIVE surprise. Whut.
2. Robert Pattinson. Duh.
3. Jack Watts. Except he's younger than me. But only slightly. Only by 20 days. :D
4. Josh Thomas. He's so lovable. WHY DIDN'T HE GO THROUGH TO THE SEMI FINALS ON MASTERCHEF, WHYYYYY? His Bombe Alaska > Kirk's Bombe Alaska.
5. Andy Clemmensen and Shaun Diviney. AT THE SAME TIME. (They are both from Short Stack, yayy!).
I may have forgotten some. That happens sometimes. :/

Have you seen Inkheart?
Well, this guy can read characters out of books and then they're in the real world.
What character would you take from their book and into our world?
Or, you know, characters...
No, I haven't seen Inkheart. :/
Hmm, I'd take Courtney, Katie and Tim out of Loathing Lola. They'd make great friends. :D
And I want to be bffs with Chloe from Everything Beautiful, haha. I like her because she's quirky and funny...

I like bread and butter...
Mm, me too. Yum.

After a short break to get some buttered bread, here are some more questions:
What did you think of iSnack 2.0?
It tasted yum. It was all cheesy and stuff yet still had the Vegemite taste.
But I didn't like the name "iSnack2.0". The name should've been "Awesomeness" or "YerMumMite" or "Black Cheese" or "KanyeMite" (YO, iSNACK2.o, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH BUT CLASSIC VEGEMITE IS THE BEST VEGEMITE OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME~!). I will never get tired of that. :/

Are you going to try out for Masterchef next year?
Yeah, I would like to. Except I wouldn't get through the auditions because I doubt the judges will like my Vegemite on Toast. FAILLLLL.

Can/do you sing?
No, I cannot sing.
And no, I don't sing. Although I try to (ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, IF YOU LIKED IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT~! WHOA OH OH~~) but I can't sing in tune. :(

Are you going to go to university?
What are you going to study?
I promise I'm not stalking you.
Or maybe I am...
Yes, hopefully, I get into university. HOPEFULLY.
I want to study Science because I likes Science.
You can stalk me but I'm not very interesting. My life consists of Twitter, the Simpsons and Dale Thomas. :/

What is your favorite movie of all time? OF ALL TIME.
I like it how the person who asked this question put "OF ALL TIME" at the end. You are awesome. :D
My favourite movies include: The Simpsons Movie, Mean Girls, Madagascar, Bruce Almighty, Twilight (excuse me while I dodge some tomatoes), and plenty more. :D

In a mud-wrestle-fight (whatever it is), who would win --
Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus?
Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?
Bella Swan or Sookie Stackhouse?
Kanye West or Dale Thomas?
Um... I can't think of anymore.
Taylor Swift would beat Miley because Taylor Swift is AWESOMEEEE.

Edward would just stand there sparkling and Jacob would turn into a werewolf and wrestle the sparkly vampire. And the winner is..... JACOB.

Who is Sookie Stackhouse? :/. Whatever. Sookie Stackhouse will definitely beat Bella. Bella would just stand there saying, "I'M NOT AFRAID. I HAVE A SHIELD IN MY BRAIN, YOU CAN'T HURT ME." And Sookie would just be like, "Whatever. -wrestles Bella to the ground and stabs stake in her heart-".

Dale Thomas would be about to smash Kanye West with a chair and Kanye would be like, "YO, DALE, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH BUT ROVE IS THE BEST CHAIR-HITTER OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME~!". Because once a wrestler guy was interviewed on Rove (the show), and Rove (the guy) came up behind him and smashed a chair on him and I lol'd.

(There was one question in which someone submitted an email they had received and I won't post the email on this blog but to that person who submitted the question with the email: THAT EMAIL IS A SCAM, DON'T DO IT, SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM!).

Have you seen Rocky Horror Picture Show?
I haven't seen ALL of it but I've seen one of the scenes in which the freaky guy goes, "...SHIVER WITH ANTICIP...............................................................................................PATION."
LOLL.

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Come on, guess where I quoted that from? GUESS. GUESS!!

I have no idea where you quoted that from. :/
But I will take a guess. My guess is: Dale Thomas. Because, y'know, Dale would say something like that and not even tell his own wifey, wtf.

When is your pet rocks birthday?
And how old is he?
from sam_daisy
hehe
I wonder who wrote this question....
My pet rock's birthday is June 21st and he is 1 year old. :D
LOLL.

DO YOU EVEN GO HERE?!
No, I just have a lot of feelings. I wish we could all bake cupcakes and rainbows and all get along like we did in middle school. :')
And if you want to submit a question: ASK IT NOW.

No comments: