Friday, November 6, 2009

HELLO.


Yes.
Makes me a sandwich, because y'all are awesome. :D

The second-last Rove show this year is on Sunday. SECOND-LAST? Oh noes, how am I going to get my weekly dose of Rove? Whut.
And Rove won't be starting till April/May next year. WHYYYYYYY?
That means I'll have, like, 4 whole months without Rove.
And apparently, they are changing around the format of Rove to a Hey Hey It's Saturday format.
Um, what?
Will Petespace and Kristy Warner At The Newsdesk and Philophisationing (I can't spell) With Ryan Shelton still be there? And will Haydo and Nick Maxwell still be there? And what about Jess Harris? She's funny... I likes her.

Omg, they can have a Red Faces thingy where people paint their faces black and danceeee. And then, invite Harry Connick Jr on the show. OH, I IS CLEVER.

Oh, I just received a question.
Laura,
How many nostrils does one have?
Hint: The answer is NOT 2.
Love Aidan
Oh, drat, my first guess would have been 2.
Okay.
My guess is: FOUR HUNDRED.
Actually, I lied. My guess would really be: 5. One for each finger. :D

2 comments:

Aidan said...

The answer is 6.

Two nostrils on your nose,

and two in each eye.

If you pull your eyelid down and look REALLY closely

theres a little hole

thats technically a nostril
and theres one up the top too.

You learn something new everyday

Laura said...

Um, okay, cool.
I look forward to when that comes in handy.
:D