Thursday, November 12, 2009

GLEEEEE. ^_____^

I watched Glee yesterday.
Except it was a repeat of an episode that I'd already seen before. :/.
(They should have put on the Single Ladies episode but whatever).

Anyway, my thoughts on Glee so far:
  1. Terri should just tell Will about the baby. JUST TELL HIM ALREADY. He's gonna find out anyway. Well, probably. Like, he'll see the baby and be like, "WOW, IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE EITHER OF US, IT LOOKS LIKE PUCK, whut."
  2. And Quin should just tell everyone the TRUE father of the baby. Like, why is she lying? To keep Rachel away from Finn? In my opinion, Rachel already knows the truth. I mean, she keeps wanting Finn and doesn't seem very interested in Puck. Whut.
  3. Emma. I love Emma, she is one of my favourite characters (besides Will and Quin and Puck). But I don't want Emma to be with that fat sport dude who coaches the football team. Emma deserves better. (Btw~, yesterday on Glee, I loved it when the Glee Club did a sexy dance in front of the whole school and everyone was like, "O______O" and Emma was just dancin' along to the music, lovin' it).
And yeah. It's a good show, btw~. Y'all should watch it, if you haven't already. :D

2 comments:

lucy said...

You're so funny! This entry made me laugh so hard :)

Laura said...

Um, thanks. :D.
Do you watch Glee?