Monday, November 30, 2009

GLEE.

I totally watched Glee today. (I taped it on Sunday).
My thoughts on that episode:
  • When Quin was hugging Will, WHY DIDN'T TERRI TELL HIM ABOUT THE BABY? That would have been the PERFECT time to tell him. whut. :/. Just tell him already.
  • Puck is a bitch. I never thought I'd say that. But I did. Basically, if you didn't watch it, Puck was "sexting" girls while babysitting with Quin. Why? Because he's immature. FAILL.
  • Awkward moment #12893: While they sung True Colours, Quin would glance at Finn, then Rachel would glance at Finn, and then Kurt would glance at Finn. OH GOD, THIS IS, LIKE, A FOUR-WAY RELATIONSHIP. Awkward much?
  • Puck, telling Quin what he does on Friday nights. He stands at 7/11 and waits for someone to offer him a beer. That sounds... fun?
  • Also, what is Sue trying to do with the Glee Club? I don't get it. :/.
And yeah.
Good episode though.
Papa Don't Preach was a good song choice for Quin. :D.
She's a really good singer.
Yay.

2 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

Argh! I missed it! I'm so cranky. I'm going to have to find a full episode summery or something.

Laura said...

It was a great episode. :D.
So many distractions, though. Like, Terri wanted to distract Will from the baby, Quin wanted to distract Finn so she could hang out with Puck, etc.

The deaf kids singing Imagine was awesome. :')