Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MORE QUESTIONS.

Okay, I received some more questions. If you would like to submit more, you're very welcome to. :D

I just read your last post with all the answers. And I am laughing a lot. It's like the funniest thing of all time. OF ALL TIME. But not really. What's your favorite blog?
:D
Thanks for enjoying the answers. Yay.
I has a few favourite blogs. They include: Dale Thomas' blog, Bland Canyon, Josh Thomas' blog is rarely updated but is still funny, and there are plenty more blogs I like. idk.
You can check my Blogger profile for all the awesome blogs that I follow. :)

What's your fave book?
Um, probably Loathing Lola or Everything Beautiful.
I was going to say Twilight but I can't be bothered dodging all your tomatoes. :/
And The (Not Quite) Perfect Boyfriend is a good book too. Except she chose the wrong guy at the end, whut.

Are you just going to endlessly ask for questions, then people will ask them, then you'll answer them, and then you'll ask them to ask questions again?
When will we get updates about what you're watching on TV if you're always doing that?
Speaking of, what are you watching on TV?
Yes, I will endlessly ask for questions because I likes answering the questions. idk. :D
And yes, I do watch a lot of TV.
I watch: Rove on Sundays, Simpsons at 6pm every night, All New Simpsons on Tuesdays, sometimes I watch Celebrity Masterchef on Wednesdays, Glee on Thursday (Awesome show except Terri should just tell Will about the baby. Will is my favourite character and I likes Quin too and yeah), and yeah. Sometimes I watch the 7pm Project and before Rove, I sometimes watch Australian Idol but I don't like any of the contestants this year. They suck. They suck every year but still. Whatever. (Actually, I like Stan because he sang Single Ladies...).

Noob.
Oh, I wonder who wrote this one....

Oh mystical oricle that is Laura, will I pass my exams or am I going to fail miserably because I'm doing this and not studying?
You will pass your exams because asking me questions is better than studying. :D

And that is all. :D
I hope y'all enjoyed the answers to your questions. And you may send me more questions. I know you want to. :D

2 comments:

Aidan said...

Let me point out, that wasn't me.

I shall now proceed to enter that.

Laura said...

Well, whatever!
My predictions may or may not be correct.
idk.

The questions thing is anonymous so I could only GUESS who wrote "Noob".

idk.