Sunday, November 22, 2009

IDOL AND THE CRICKET.

Anyone else watch some good ol' TV last night?
I taped TAYG (because that's how I roll) and watched TV at 7:30pm.
And on Channel 9, David Warner was batting and on Channel 10, Hayley Warner was singing.
THE WARNERS ARE TAKING OVER THE TV!!! :/
Well, the better Warner of the two decided to leave after a few minutes. WHYYY?

Anyway, Australian Idol was pretty boring. I mean, we already knew the winner (I knew it from the beginning) so basically, it was a whole lot of filler. I did watch Mika's performance. And he sang one song and then, the crowd started chanting, "WE ARE NOT WHO YOU THINK WE ARE!!!" And I'm like, "OH NOES, THE IDOL FANS ARE OUTRAGED! MAYBE MIKA LIP-SYNCHED THE SONG?"
And then, the Idol crowd starts chanting, "WE ARE GOLDEN! WE ARE GOLDEN!"
And Mika started singing We Are Golden.
LOL.

And I watched Stan's performance but unfortunately, he didn't sing Single Ladies. FAILLLL.
But Hayley sang Funhouse. :D.
And I watched the winner being announced, even though I already knew.

And I watched the cricket but not the end. So, I don't know who won. :/.
I was going for the Australian team (the one with David Warner, Siddle, Little!Huss, etc) because they are awesome.
Also, I always knew that Cameron White's nickname was "Bear" but I never knew till yesterday why he had that nickname. See, his last name is White, and polar bears are white, and the Bundy Rum Bear is white, HENCE his nickname is Bear. (I only found that out yesterday because someone on his team referred to him as "Bundy").

Actually, why is Cameron White's nickname based on the Bundy Rum Bear?
Maybe it's because 1) he likes drinkin' Bundy Rum or 2) he gets the LAYYYDEEEEES.
lolwhut.
In other words, idk.

And also, Gilly was wearing PINK GLOVES. :D.

And I don't know why Mitchie or Hilfyy weren't playing. Whut. They are awesome.
:D.


















No comments: