Sunday, November 29, 2009

NANOWRIMO WINNERRRR! :D.

After starting NaNoWriMo later than everyone else (because of exams, I started on the 12th), I still managed to write a 50,000 word story without my hand falling off. :D.

My story is about a road trip where a girl and her four friends went on a road trip across America. My story involves a lot of singing by the characters because, frankly, I needed to get to 50,000 words and it was very easy to copy and paste a whole lot of song lyrics.
^______^

So yeah. Now, that I've FINALLY finished NaNoWriMo, I can get back to doing what I usually do... whatever that might be. :/.

2 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

Ha ha, I wrote out one song and one poem in full.
Well done! I'm so glad you finished! No we can stand at the top together!

Laura said...

Yay! :D.
It's so good to be finished. NO MORE WRITING EVER AGAIN... lol.