Sunday, November 15, 2009

Devastated.

I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile. :/.
Okay.
So, I watched Rove yesterday. It was all funny and everything (as per usual) but it was LAST EPISODE OF ROVE EVERRRRRR.
Whut.
WHYYY, ROVE, WHYYY?
;_;

But Rove's barbeque looked fun. Like, all the cast bought a plate of food. And Hamish and Andy bought a apples with a hot dog threaded through each one. :/
And Kristy Warner's What Have We Learned was funny. "I like my steaks just like parking inspectors. Rare and bloody." LOL. Ah, I'll miss you, Kristy.

What am I going to do on Sunday nights?
Ugh.
Apparently, Merrick and Rosso and Kate Ritchie are breaking up and going their separate ways too. Whut. WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING???
I'm hoping that TAYG will still be on next year. And Before The Game. And any other show that I watch.
Speaking of shows that I watch, guess what's on Monday nights at 8pm on Channel 10????
FUTURAMA~!
It doesn't make up for Rove leaving, though.
Rove > Futurama.
FAILLLL.

And also, speaking of people leaving, Richo left Richmond. :/.
Whut.
Maybe Richo could have got his hamstring fixed in surgery or something. Without Richo, Richmond is a hopeless team. They need to find their feet and become good again. And Richo's awesomeness could have distracted everyone from Richmond's hopelessness while they became good. :D.
But I suppose the surgery in order to make Richo's hamstring good was too much. Dammit.

No comments: