Monday, November 23, 2009

STUFF.

Whut.
The.
Hell.
Ugh.
So, Rove is on Chelsea Lately sometime. On the channel called E!. EPIC FAILLLLLLL.
And I'm going to miss it. :(
No fair.
So, because Rove quit doing his show on Channel 10, I hope he doesn't choose to do a talk show in AMERICA, because then, it mightn't be on TV in Australia. :/.
And also, if it was on in Australia, it mightn't be as good because Pete and Kristy and Jess Harris and Haydo and Nick Maxwell and Hamish and Andy and Ryan Shelton and Judith Lucy won't be there.

Speaking of TV, I watched Good News Week last night.
It had Josh Thomas, Corinne Grant, Frank Woodley (He was so funnyyy!), Cal Wilson (aka an Awesome Ranga), and other funny people.

And I also watched the Hamish & Andy: Regifted thing. That was pretty awesome. I loved the Freating thing (I know how to survive as a hobo now~!) and the walkie-talkie thing was awesome. :D.

I also watched a bit of the 7pm Project. But where was Charlie??? Is Andrew Gee only going to be on the show for Monday or for the whole week? :/.

Still haven't watched TAYG. Or New Moon.
This year, for Christmas, instead of buying me a gorilla (with a drum kit), you all can buy me a werewolf. Preferably a cuddly one like Jacob or Seth or Leah. :D.

No comments: