Friday, July 31, 2009

MEME.

I found a quiz from this website and I'm going to bore you all with my answers and then force you all to do the same quiz.

Available or single?
Uh, both? Aren't they the same thing? Whut?

Best Friend?
The computer. We spend so much time together, it would be mean if I didn't mention it.

Cake or Pie?
Pie. As in "Dale Thomas" or "Let's all eat some pie".

Drink of choice?
Umm.. Coke. As in the soft drink, not the drug.

Essential item for every day use?
Twitter. Twitter. Twitter. Big surprise, I know. No one would have predicted that I likes Twitter. :)

Favorite color?
Purple. Or pink. I don't mind. :D

Google?
Mm, yes, Google and me are BFFs. We have sleepovers every day and paint each other's nails. LOL.

Hometown?
Melbourne.

Indulgences?
Blogging. Cake. Dale Thomas. Eating. Twittering. TAYG. Rove (the show, not the guy).

January or February?
January. It's still holidays in January, yay! ^__^

Kids and their names?
Hayden, Jayden and Aidan. They all rhyme, lol.

Life is incomplete without...?
Television.

Marriage date?
Yesterday. We secretly went to Broome and totally got married and the paparazzi were all like, "O____O!" So yeah. Me and Dale Thomas are married. Suck it.

Number of siblings?
Two. :/

Oranges or apples?
Oranges. More juicier. And yummier.

Phobias and fears?
Heights, spiders, scary murderers (nice, friendly ones are okay), Barry Hall, Eminem, and plenty more.

Quote for the day?
"This is my knife. It is very sharp and very eager to hurt you." -Lemony Snicket

Reason to smile?
Because I'm awesome. Totally.

Season?
Autumn. Because my birthday is in March. And my birthday is special. :)

Tag 3 people?
I tag you. ALL OF YOU. Go and be tagged.

Unknown fact about me?
I had swine flu. This is what I ate:

Vegetable you hate?
Um, not many. I hate chilies. :/

Worst habit?
I constantly make bad jokes.

Xrays you've had?
None. idk.

Your fave food?
Chocolate.

Zodiac sign?
Pisces. I'm related to Nemo. We hang out under the sea in a shipwrecked boat.

7 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I liked the fact that two questions after the 'this is what I ate when I had swine flu' you wrote your worst habit is 'constantly making bad jokes'.

Do you like the way I use these awesome 'quote marks' or 'what'?

Laura said...

LOL, your 'quote marks' are 'fabulous'. :)

Yeah, I make a lot of bad jokes. And to make things worse, I laugh at the aforementioned 'bad jokes' so everyone thinks I'm some sort of psychopath.

sam_daisy said...

lol ok.

lol

haha your best friend

haha def dale (L)

lol drink haha

yer stupid bloody spamming my twitter haha its ok i enjoy it.

pink best colour ever.

haha google.

same home town.

LOL thats funny the show not the guy.

yer holidays.

lol.

agreed no tellie=nolife

um no he is my groom get ur own haha.

i have no siblings.

hmm yer oranges.

heights spiders and blood are mine and snake.

lol lemony snicket.

yer i am awsome too.

yer my bady is in march and special too.

thanks i love being loved and tagged.

LOL

lol are chillies veggies?

nah ya jokes are kinda funny
haha nah they are really funny.

i have had some.

yer chocolate.

LOL i hate that movie.

i just relised i just answered these haha

Laura said...

Cool.
LOL.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 700
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
jordan 13
yeezy 700
nike epic react
curry 6
golden goose sneakers
ggdb
canada goose

Unknown said...

replica bags vuitton replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags from korea

veloughs said...

déménagé ici https://www.dolabuy.ru/ conseils utiles répliques de sacs à main gucci sites répliques de sacs gucci