Wednesday, July 15, 2009

STUFF.


I totally watched TAYG last night.
It was so funny.
Josh Thomas was the best at building a tower of blocks but then, Charlie Pickering cheated. And won. Epic fail.
Kate Langbroek was on TAYG. She was 7 months pregnant when that episode was recorded so I'm presuming she's giving birth right about.... NOW.
idk.
Oh, apparently, Fuzzy is going to be on TAYG next week. In Gen Y. Ah, wow, I thought she was older than the Gen Y people. Oh well. I kinda want Haydo to be on Gen Y. He's awesome, okay. Much more awesome than Fuzzy. :D

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out today. Omigod. Harry Potter ftw.
I am definitely going to see it, probably on the weekend, idk.
^___^

ROVE ISN'T ON FOR ANOTHER 4 WEEKS, HOW DO I SURVIVE?? Ugh.

Did you all enjoy my obituary?
If you missed it, scroll down a little bit. :)

Collingwood play Hawthorn on the weekend. Collingwood will win, of course.
And my Dream Team will also win. Except a lot of players on my Dream Team are injured. idk why. Injured players fail. js.

And that's all.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME. #rove. #fourweekswithnorove. #help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pic

Steph Bowe said...

You know who would be awesome on TAYG and on team Gen Y?

I'm going to do that annoying forwarded email thing with the arrows to KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE.

ARE YOU READY?

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>
>

Dale Thomas.
On TAYG, For Gen Y.

PURE AWESOME.


You know that 'rt' thing you posted on facebook. With the initials? Yeah, well I'm thinking Dale Thomas' real first name is Ryan or something.

Laura said...

The suspense almost killed me. Thanks. :|.

Yes, Dale Thomas would be fabulous on TAYG. :D
And yes, I'm sure Dale Thomas is lying about his name. LOL.

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
I FRIGAN HATE FUZZY
LOL ron the ranga is in it.
haha you will sirrvive.
lol i did like it.
LOL
and we lost.

Laura said...

Fuzzy is annoying. I prefer Haydo.
I won't survive.
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST! WHYYYYY? I'LL SMASH BUDDY'S HEAD IN!!! DIEEEEEEEE, BUDDY, DIEEEEEEE!