Thursday, July 9, 2009

'SUP?

Hi y'all.
I know this blog is starting to turn into a recap-of-random-TV-shows so you, the readers (if there are any of you left), should tell me if my blog posts are too boring with the TAYG and Rove and other such TV shows. :|.

Anyway, TAYG was awesome last Tuesday.
Rove was on.
Speaking of Rove, on Sunday, it was funny as per usual. At first, I thought that the lead singer of Short Stack was a girl. I kid you not. But don't throw your stones at me yet, Short Stack fans; I like Short Stack songs so yeah.
Next week on Rove is where Ryan and Hughesy and Carrie and Pete will all be there. :D
Should be exciting. ^_________^

I've also been reading The Da Vinci Code lately. I haven't finished it yet but I have found out that Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene (yes, she is the one who got stoned or something) and they had a baby named Sarah. But Jesus never got to see his baby on account of the dying and what not.

Oh and I watched the Chaser on Wednesday. It was funny. :)
And yeah.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Laura said...

I am cool. I know. :)

Steph Bowe said...

Laura, you're awesome. I like your funny recaps of TV shows I forgot to see.

Steph Bowe said...

And has anonymous become nice??

Steph Bowe said...

that way you say 'she got stoned' makes me think she liked marijuana.

Steph Bowe said...

Why was the baby called Sarah? It should have been called Laura. Or Steph. Or something equally awesome.

Alright, I'll stop spamming your comments now.

Laura said...

Uh, I don't know if Mary M liked marijuana. :|. But she did get stones thrown at her, I think. idk.

Idk why the baby was called Sarah. I suppose Mary M liked that name for a baby back in 33 AD.

Anonymous said...

u watch the worst tv shows

Laura said...

No, Anonymous, I watch the BEST tv shows. TAYG and SYTYCDA and Rove and TGYH are all really cool.

Laura said...

There probably was no baby of Jesus.
Who knows? No one was even alive back then.
Let's just say Jesus' wifey was named Laura and they named their child Laura Jr.