Sunday, July 12, 2009

I watched Rove last night. And the end of Masterchef.
Some of the highlights (or lowlights):
  • Hamish & Andy freating. They taught us how to do ghosting, doorknocking and now, how to survive off free food. Thankyou, Hamish and Andy, you have made being a hobo a little bit easier.
  • Cameron Diaz and her new movie about the book that we read a bit of in Religion. When they showed the previews during the interview, it was so confusing. idk. The girl that plays Olive in Little Miss Sunshine also plays Anna in My Sister's Keeper. I kid you not. :D
  • Ryan Shelton implying that Rove is really small. And Rove was like, "WELL, I guess that's three people leaving tonight!" And I lol'd.
  • Ryan Shelton imitating Carrie. I think they've found a new newsreader for Rove, lmao.
  • Carrie and Hughesy leaving. FOREVER. Why? ;_;
  • Petespace. Oh, look, that tree outside reminds me of MJ and I don't even know why.... :/
  • Rove's monologue. The NRL player pooed in the hallway of the hotel. LOL. There are so many scandals in the NRL. Why?
  • KRudd PM. TWITTER TIME~!
  • Before Rove, Josh Thomas started a Trending Topic called #chrisisadouche. Because on Masterchef, Chris is a douche. (I don't exactly know what "douche" means but oh well). And everyone on Twitter hates Chris because he is so arrogant and stuck-up. I hate Chris too. And I've barely watched Masterchef. :)
  • Josh Thomas' other Trending Topics. Like, #hugmejulie and #marrymejulia. lmao.
  • And the devastation of Rove not being on till 16th August. Great. I can just see myself sitting somewhere staring at the wall for the next few Sunday nights.
  • Katy Perry is on Rove on 16th August. Well, that makes up for 4 weeks for boring Sunday nights. ^_____^
And yeah.
TAYG is on Tuesday night.
With Kate Langbroek and two other people. And, of course, the delightful Josh Thomas who left his phone at Qantas accidentally and then, had to call Qantas but Qantas, being a douche and all, didn't answer their phone.
SAY HI TO ROVE'S MUM FOR ME! #rove. #shaunmicallef

No comments: