Monday, August 3, 2009

HI.

Today, I got my results for the exams that I did in June.
Basically, I got an A for Accounting. And a B for Chemistry. The Accounting one wasn't a surprise but the Chemistry one was. I thought I failed that exam. Maybe they gave me sympathy marks. Aw, how sweet! :)

In other news, Kyle Sandilands got dumped from Australian Idol. Finally.
Maybe Australian Idol will get MUCH BETTER ratings this year. idk.
I might actually consider watching Aus Idol this year. If there's a cool, awesome contestant on the show, then I will.
I wonder if they'll bring back Mark Holden. He was better than Dicko, Kyle and Marcia. In my opinion, that is.
Let's name some awesome people that could replace Kyle:
  • Rove McManus. Okay, he already has his own TV show but c'mon, he'd make the show funny. HE MAKES 5TH GRADER AWESOME, OKAY? Enough said.
  • Shaun Micallef. TAYG is so popular because of the funniness which goes by the name of Shaun Micallef, sings awesome songs and does the best Woody Allen impression.
  • Matt Preston. Well, on Idol, he'll be judging singers and not food but I'm sure Channel 10 can stick a bowl of peanuts in front of him to make him feel at home.
  • Dale Thomas. It would get ratings, okay? Every teenage girl in Australia will tune in to Australian Idol on Sunday nights. Including me.
  • KRudd. TWITTER TIME~!
  • Matt Lee. SYTYCDA is an awesome show. js.
  • Mary Murphy. Make everyone deaf. YAY.
  • Hayden Guppy. He is pretty awesome on Rove, kk.
Suggest some more, if you like. Yes, I know my suggestions aren't very good and most of the aforementioned people have other commitments but whatev. Like, y'know, whatever.

SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME~!
Rove is back from Africa with facial hairs. lmao.

7 comments:

sam_daisy said...

Congrats :D
lol yer i hate him.
didnt he call someone fat and ugly.
no i dont mean dicko.
yer i thinks dat they should get new aus idol judges.
ok.
dale thomas.
nathan j brown
nikki webster LOL jks.
i no u dont like her.
LOL
LOL thats funny.
lol at rove.
again congrats on ya exams.

sam_daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I don't hate Nikki Webster anymore. She was pretty good on TAYG. :)

And thanks. My answers for the exams were too awesome so they gave me a couple of extra marks. ~special~

Kyle probably calls everyone fat and ugly. One day, he should look in the mirror. I hope he and Tamara fall off a cliff.

Anonymous said...

Maybe sum1 cool, not the ppl u mentioned should be a judge

Laura said...

The people I mentioned are cool. :)

Pen or the Sword said...

congrats on your marks!!

Laura said...

Thanks. :)
I tried hard to get those sympathy marks from the Chemistry examiners!
LOL.