Friday, July 24, 2009

TWILIGHT TATTOOS RANT.

Click here for some pictures.
They are interesting pictures. You shall all enjoy them, kk.

Okay. So, those people with those tattoos are, basically, obsessed with Twilight. And people say that I am obsessed. At least I don't get a massive tattoo of Edward on my back with the words "You are my life now" underneath.
Those people with tattoos like that, are OBSESSED. Obviously. Why would someone go to all that pain and effort just for a tattoo about the lion falling in love with the lamb?
No one can be obsessed with Twilight FOREVER.
I mean, teenagers (like me) are obsessed with Twilight because Edward is so awesome and sparkly and SMeyer makes vampires/werewolves seem AMAZING.
But they won't be obsessed for their whole lives. They'll get a job, get married, have a family and they'll still have a tattoo to remind them that they were obsessed with a load of trash (the books are trash, the movie is good, stfu).
If someone is obsessed with something childish (or teenager-ish) when they are a child, they won't be obsessed when they are an adult. I'm not going to get the Simpsons tattooed on my back or Dale Thomas on my arm. Fair enough if you do something like Mitchell Johnson and get your all-time favourite band tattooed on your back. (Except if your all-time favourite band is a tweeny band like Jonas Brothers or Short Stack, js).

But getting Twilight tattooed on to your body is going too far.
It's not even an extremely good book. Yes, I enjoyed it. But if you think Twilight is your "FAVOURITE BOOK OF ALL TIME, LIKE, OMIGOD, NO WAY", then you haven't read many books. I'm not very good with literature but click here and ask them for a good book which is better than Twilight (she is very smart and has probably read way more books than me).

And that's the end of my rant on tattoos and Twilight.
Say hi to your mum for me.
Rove McManus took a four week break to go on a honeymoon with his wifey. I wonder what will arrive in 9 months... hmm...

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

they look owies haha.
lol.
LOL i think i no if they did it rite ROFL

Laura said...

Tattoos would hurt, it would feel like needles going into your skin. Oh, wait, it IS needles going into your skin. I hate needles. :/