Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HELLOOOOOOOO~!

I watched TAYG.
Shaun Micallef was funny, as per usual. And guess what? He'll be on 5th Grader (y'know that show where adults try and beat kids but they lose and have to look down the barrel of the camera and admit that they're dumbasses?) some time. It'll be like Rove + Shaun Micallef = More awesome than me and Dale Thomas getting marriedddd~!

I'm glad 5th Grader will be on TV soon. No Rove and no Pete Helliar-and-his-awesomeness makes Laura something something... GO CRAZY?! Don't mind if I do. -goes crazy-.

And, um... I got 7 in my footy tipping last week. Did I tell y'all?
I would've got 8 but Buddy and Roughead kicked too many goals. FAIL.
Well, I guess I can only yell at Roughead on account of Buddy being on my Dream Team WHICH WON THIS WEEK, OMIGOD, YAY~!

Did anyone watch Masterchef on Sunday?
Or any other night?
I wanted Justine to win but, of course, Justine didn't even make the top 2. #fail.
But I did want Poh to beat Julie. But that didn't happen either.
I was surprised about how many people actually watched Masterchef. Like, everyone on Twitter was tweeting about it during the show. And at school on Monday, everyone was talking about it.

So, I want to know, what made Masterchef better than any other reality TV show? Like, no one watches Big Brother or Australian Idol or The Biggest Loser yet EVERYONE watched Masterchef. Is it the cravat? The food? The general awesomeness of Justine?
Comment this post if you has the answer. Or just comment it anyway.

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I didn't watch Masterchef.


























Please don't hurt me.

Steph Bowe said...

Whoa, did you see the way with the last comment I put a bunch of spaces between my two sentences?

I didn't know I could do that.

Laura said...

Wow, you've got a talent. :)
And you are the only person in Australia who DIDN'T watch Masterchef. Well done. You officially have a life.

Steph Bowe said...

woohoo
Not really. I just have a lot of schoolwork.
This is what happens when you try and do two years of school at once.
It doesn't work.