Friday, July 17, 2009

FORMAL AND FOOTY AND COMPETITION AND STUFF.

Hello to my 9 followers and random stalkers!
Just a note for you all: If you want a copy of Surf School and Surf Sisters by Laurine Croasdale, click HERE. These books are really good and you have a good chance of winning this competition because it is only open for people living in Australia and not many Australians have entered.

My Formal was yesterday. The DJ wasn't particularly good, there was a lot of hip-hop and techno played. But they did manage to play a lot of Michael Jackson songs. :D
And the food was really good too.
And, at the afterparty, we just chatted and played Uno. And I won two games of Uno. ^_____^

Uh oh. Jimmy Bartel is injured and I didn't trade him off my Dream Team. Damn.
And Sandilands isn't playing either. My Dream Team is on the way down. Especially since I only have one trade left for the whole season. #fail

Harry Potter 4 is on tonight. Sparkly vampires ftw~! Well, there's just one sparkly vampire: Edward! (Except he goes by the name of Cedric Diggory..)

SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR MEEEE~! #rove.
P.S. Yes, I'll keep using that line to end my blog posts. stfu.
P.P.S. Don't forget to enter the competition above.

8 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

My mum says hi.

Thanks for the random promotion.

And I so want to go to a formal afterparty where everyone plays Uno. But I don't go to school, so I'll probably just have to crash one of my friends'...

I remember in Grade Six when I was like eleven we were allowed to have two discos. And the girls organised the first one, and the boys organised the second one, and the girls' one sucked, because I brought my stereo from home and it died halfway through. Everyone was really annoyed with me. Apologies for random memory.

Laura said...

LOL.

Yeah, the formal afterparty was probably different from everyone else's afterparties because no one got wasted. :)

Steph Bowe said...

Go to thiis post on my blog: http://heyteenager.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-interview-you.html

And comment and say 'Interview me.'

It will be funny.

Laura said...

Okay. Sounds like fun.

sam_daisy said...

Hey i am a follower and a stalker.
LOL im not a stalker dont worry.
i would break sumthin if i surfed haha.
I love uno.
but i suck at it.
LOL.

Laura said...

Yeah, normally I suck at Uno. LOL.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I like to read stories like this. Just add some pics :)