Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TAYG AND STRAWBERRIES AND SHAUN MICALLEF BEING AWESOME AND HARRY O.

I watched TAYG yesterday.
It was awesome.
Gen Y won. (Well, when I said "won", I actually meant "equal first" because Gen X won too).
They had to set up a tent so Charlie, Carey Hart, Andy Lee and Josh were all hurrying to put the poles in and the girls (Amanda and Gretel Killeen) were just like, "Meh, stuff this." And they just used their tent as a doona and went to sleep. LOLLL.


And Shaun Micallef is a fabulous singer. He was all like, "This is the part when you lean forward and poise your finger on the mute button." And then, he sings, "WHAT'S A, WHAT'S A DOODLE DOOO~! WHAT'S A, WHAT'S A DOODLE DOOOO~! etc." And I lol'd.

Just ignore the post below about the Third Transmission video. It was part of a competition and I didn't win. #fail.
Oh well.
I hadn't even read the second book in the series. idk.

Next week on TAYG is Nikki Webster on Gen Y (uh, yeah, I hate the song Strawberry Kisses, doesn't everyone?) Angus Sampson on Gen X (yay, comedians ftw~!) and some old chick on, you guessed it, Baby Boomers.
I hope Gen X win just because I hate Nikki Webster. (And mainly because Charlie is, like, awesome, js).

Oh and I totally put Harry O'Brien on my Dream Team.
My Dream Team > your Dream Team. So put that in your plastic cup and chew it~!
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME. #rove.
P.S. I miss Rove.
P.P.S. Why did Tasma and Rove have to go to Africa for a honeymoon? Isn't Melbourne good enough? Epic fail. #usingroveformyownselfishneeds

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

lol.
haha.
lol you ignored the book.
UM NO I LOVE NIKKI WEBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um excuse me you hate nikki webster and then you tell me you only just put harry in ur dream team.
lol.

Laura said...

Uh, yeah. I traded Matthew Scarlett for Harry O'Brien, it was a good trade, should've done it earlier on account of me hating all Geelong players except Jimmy Bartel.

As for Nikki Webster, I'm sorry I said I hated her. I've only heard one song. I'll send her a cake in the mail. :)

sam_daisy said...

Um im waiting on the cake haha

Laura said...

It must have got lost in the mail. :|.