Saturday, July 11, 2009

HI.

Okay, so my footy tipping isn't going too well this round. I got about 5 or something. idk.
I tipped Geelong and Port Adelaide and Sydney. They all lost. Epic fail.
And Melbourne won. Which could end up bad because Jack Watts (who isn't playing as he has an illness) mightn't be able to get back in the team. :/

Oh and Rove is on tonight but then, they will take a four week break. I kid you not. ;_;
Well, I suppose it won't be on for 4 weeks 'cause the 7PM Project will probably be on for the next 4 weeks or something. idk. Or maybe Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader (I really need an acronym for this show.. something like AYSTAFG) is coming back on.
Hopefully, TAYG continues to be on Tuesday nights. :)

In other news, the finale of Masterchef is next Sunday, I think. Even though I don't really watch it, I hope Justine wins. She is the most awesome contestant. ^______^

My formal is next Friday, kk.
If I had an iPhone, I'd twitter all night and be like, "Eating food" and "Music is good" and "TWITTER TIME" and "On the toilet" (because you all need to know that, lol).

And yeah.
Hopefully, Collingwood can thrash Hawthorn next week. I'm sure they will. Dale Thomas and Dayne Beams will kick about 400 goals each and Buddy will kick ZEROOOO~!

2 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

You need to get an iPhone so that you can Twitter about the food and music and toilets at your formal. And I can live vicariously through that.

AYSTAFG sounds like a police operation, for some reason. That Dale/Dayne hug the other day was nice.

My comments are so irrelevant. Sorry.

Laura said...

No, your comments are great.
Yeah, AYSTAFG doesn't sound like an acronym for a TV show. idk. It'll take some getting used to...

Yes, I need an iPhone. I'll just steal someone's. >____>