Saturday, July 25, 2009

STUFF THAT HAS NO INTEREST TO ANY OF YOU. I SUGGEST YOU GO DO SOMETHING MORE VALUABLE LIKE... um... SPAMMING TWITTER OR SMASHING BUDDY FRANKLIN'S CAR.

Next week on TAYG: Andy Lee, Gretel Killeen (I didn't know she was old, whut?) and Pink's bf, Carey Hart.
I think Strauchanie would be great on TAYG. He was really funny on Before The Game. Like, there was a fruit bowl and Strauchanie was like choosing a fruit. And I'm like, "?" because Strauchanie isn't the type to eat fruit. But then, he pulled out a Mars bar and I'm like, "Whoa, I wish I had Mars bars in my fruit bowl."
And Leon Davis was on Before The Game. Did anyone watch it? jw.
Also, Mick Molloy was being mean to Hughesy, Sam and Andy 'cause Carlton got thrashed. And they were like, ":... -changes subject-"

Did everyone read my Twilight rant? Scroll down if you missed it. Because, y'know, my rants are rare these days.
And yeah.
Collingwood totally won, btw~.
They thrashed Carlton (as I mentioned earlier). So, now I have 4/5 in my footy tipping because Fremantle won. /fail.

Oh and on the 7PM Project, the Perth guy was all like, "There was a baby whale swimming in the ocean. At first, someone thought it was Casey Donovan making an appearance but no, it was a whale." And he showed the footage. And I was like, "Awww~!" Partly because it was so cuteeeee and partly because it reminded of that other whale who swims up and down the Queensland coast (?). I don't know why that amuses me. :.

And that is all.
Say hi to Rove's mum for me! #rove.
5th Grader is totally starting on Monday~! TV is so cruel - it has put 5th Grader on Monday, TAYG on Tuesday, The Simpsons on Wednesday, Amazing Race on Thursday, Before The Game on Saturday, Rove on Sunday (starting from the 16th August).

Dear TV,
How am I meant to get into university when I'm spending every night watching you? Sincerely, Laura.
P.S. When I'm a hobo, living in a caravan with 7 cats, I'll blame you. js.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe u shouldnt watch bad shows then

Laura said...

Nah, they aren't bad shows.

sam_daisy said...

LOL i seen that.
yer i no my mum hates sam haha.
lol yer sure they are i agree with waat ya said but i never seen twilight.
LOL
LOL seven cats haha