Saturday, July 18, 2009

HARRY POTTER.

Characters from Harry Potter. They have changed so much.

Aw, Neville was so cute in Harry Potter 1. He's really changed. He'll never be the same adorable little Neville. :(

Harry hasn't changed dramatically but he looks much more mature and grown up. Well, he was only 10 in Harry Potter 1; and that was about 10 years ago or something. idk.

Wow, she's changed heaps. From a cute little girl to a girl with Kristen-Stewart-esque demeanor.
lol.

Aw, Ron was the cutest in the Harry Potter 1 and 2. And then, in Harry Potter 4, his hair is long and in serious need of a haircut. :/

I watched Harry Potter 4 yesterday and the Cedric was awesome. I would've preferred if he was in a meadow with the sun shining down on him but oh well. He was still cool.

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

oh my god, what happened to Neville???

He got all... dishevelled. Ew.

I remembering being like ten and thinking how cute they were in the first movie. And, you know, they looked old to me. bizarre.

Laura said...

Yeah. Whenever I watch the first movie again, I'm like, "Omigod, they look so different!" Because I'm so used to seeing them in recent movies. lmao.

sam_daisy said...

THEY HAVE CHANGED ALOT

Laura said...

They sure have, lmao.