Sunday, July 19, 2009

INTERVIEW.

QUESTIONS:
1. You can choose any celebrity to adopt you. Which famous person would you choose?
Rove McManus. He's funny. I'd die of laughter. :)

2. Was the moon landing in 1969 a hoax?
No. They actually did land on the moon. They were all like, "One small step for mankind.."
And in the year 3000, there'll be an amusement park on the moon. And Fry will go there and be like, "I wanna see the moon landing site~!" And he shall find it and take refuge there. The End.

3. If you could choose any other era to be born in, what would it be?
Hm. Probably the year Jesus was around. It was be interesting. I'd be one of the disciples. Even though I'm not a man and I hate fishing. :/

4. You must always wear one colour of clothing for the rest of your life. What colour?
Purple. I want to keep my purple dress, kk.

5. You can spend a week on a desert island. Assuming there's unlimited food and water, what do you take with you?
I'd somehow get hold of an iPhone so I can tweet. And I'd manage to get Dale Thomas to come. We'd have fun together. And I'd bring some books like Loathing Lola and Harry Potter which I can read over and over again.

If you want to answer some questions, comment this post with "Interview me" and your email address and then, post the answers to your questions on your blog or something.
idk.

5 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I'd go back to the year Jesus was born and I'd take his place and everyone would totally love me and nobody would want to crucify me. You could be a disciple and we wouldn't go fishing. We'd construct a statue in the honour of Dale Thomas, who would be born 2000 years later. And we would invent red powerade.

Interview me?

Laura said...

LOL, everyone would be like, "Who's Dale Thomas? Is he some kind of prophet or ancient king?"
And you'd be a good Jesus. Fishing is boring. We'd just douse each other in Powerade and then the whole town is flooded and you'll walk on the sea of Powerade.

sam_daisy said...

LOL.

Steph Bowe said...

You know that thing with Noah and his ark?
Yeah, well instead of it being a flood of water, it would be a flood of powerade.
It would be AWESOME.

Laura said...

lmao.
Yeah, that would make the Bible more interesting. More Powerade and Dale Thomas references. :)