Friday, June 12, 2009

FOOTY.

Um, hi.
If I had to choose a team to knock St. Kilda/Geelong off the top of the ladder, I wouldn't choose Carlton. Basically because 1) they are ALL ugly and 2) Fev has REALLY BAD tattoos. js.
Hence why I don't want Carlton to win tonight. :)
Only Collingwood and Melbourne deserve to have the glory of knocking Geelong/Saints off the top spot on the ladder. Collingwood deserve it because they are awesome and the best team EVERRR.
And then, Melbourne deserve it because.. well.. idk. I suppose it's because on the Simpsons, Marge and Homer invited some guests around for dinner. And Milhouse's parents had a fight so Marge got Lisa to come in the room and sing.
So, Lisa was like, "~IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG, IT'S A HIGH FLYING FLAG~~IT'S THE EMBLEM FOR MEEEE AND FOR YOUUUU~!"
And Kirk (Milhouse's dad) was like angrily, ":... OH, NOW YOU'VE GOT THE KID SINGING!"
And I'm like, "PIPE DOWN, YOU NON-MELBOURNE SUPPORTER!"
Well, I'm not a Melbourne supporter either but whatev.

Also, I remember on the Simpsons, there was a Mardi Gras parade and they played the St. Kilda theme song. Oh and they played the St. Kilda theme song when Homer ran away from his own wedding. (I didn't watch that whole episode because TGYH was also on).

I'll leave you with some ~interesting~ quotes:
“If you can handball it, handball it. If you can kick it, kick it. But if you can handball it, kick it.”

“60% of the time, it works every time.”

“When we have the ball, they don’t."
(Btw~, I don't understand the first two..)

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

EW FEV
LOL collingwood do deserve it.
LOL at lisa singing.
HAHA is there a collingwood theme in their haha.
wth that dont make sense.
60% of the time is also a weird one.
neither do i understand the first one but the last one is good for my simple mind haha.

Laura said...

Yeah, the last one is simple. :)

I don't think I've heard the Collingwood theme song on the Simpsons but maybe... idk.