Saturday, June 13, 2009

:|.

NOT FAIR.
Guess what?
The AFL Dream Team people decided it would be a good idea to make a lockout for the WHOLE split round. And they won't release the ~finalised~ teams for the three games next week. SO, HOW DO I UPDATE MY TEAM? :|.
Half my team is either Collingwood, Geelong or Melbourne which means if someone from the aforementioned teams is not playing, I can't trade them BECAUSE I WON'T KNOW AS THE TEAMS HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED YET.
NOOO.
So, my team could lose if Jack Watts isn't listed in the team or if Dale Thomas' ankle/knee has become too painful or something. (Not that the aforementioned players make many points but still).
But my point is, that Scott Pendlebury or Jimmy Bartel may break their leg (OH, GOD, TOUCH WOOD NOW!) and my team will FAILLL excessively because Pendlebury and Jimmy are, like, the most-scoring-players on my Dream Team. (Well, besides the St. Kilda players so I'm thanking God for the fact that St. Kilda played last night). ^_____^

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

OH SHIT i thort that mite happen luckily i put dale as my capt again.
OMG DONT SAY DAT BOUT DALE IM GOING TO SEE HIM IN SYDNEY OMG.....

Laura said...

Don't worry, Dale will be fine.
:)
I forget who is my captain. idk.