Saturday, June 20, 2009

'SUP?

Well.
It's Dale Thomas' birthday and according to Google, it's the First Day Of Winter.
And Timmy Commandeur's birthday is tomorrow. (I mistakenly thought it was yesterday until I looked at his Facebook profile...)
Oh and Collingwood won last night. Which means that I'll get 7 in my footy tipping (if Geelong win - I'm sure they will) and hopefully, my Dream Team wins. Actually, my Dream Team may lose because Pendlebury normally gets, like, 100-something Dream Team points and this week, he get zero. :(

AND ROVE IS ON TONIGHT!!
I'm guessing it'll be without Pete. Because Hughesy and Ryan Shelton are on. Ryan Shelton will be talkin' about karma. And hopefully, instead of doing his usual rant, Hughesy will do Petespace. It can be called Davespace. Or Twitofahughes. Or DaveFace.
There are many different possibilities.

Speaking of TV Shows, guess who will be on TAYG (or more commonly known as TBYG) on Tuesday?
MATT LEEEEEEEEEEE~!
Omigod.
I didn't pay much attention to who else was on the show. Hopefully, someone exciting will be on.

Anyhoo, I want this~:

It looks AWESOMEEEEE! js.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why would u call it tayg when there is no "a" in talkin' 'bout your generation. The acronym is TBYG. ty and hopefully you wont make this mistake in the future. btw its a crap show

Laura said...

NO, IT'S A REALLY AWESOME SHOW.
And I like to call it TAYG. It's cool.

sam_daisy said...

OMG there anonymous goes again.
LOL.MATT LEEEEEEEEEEE~!
LOL that tis funny i want one too

Laura said...

Yeah, Matt Lee is awesome. :)