Monday, June 1, 2009

NEW MOON. OMIGOD.

Okay.
I saw some of the New Moon trailer. (New Moon is the sequel to Twilight, in case you are living under a rock).
IT LOOKS AWESOME.
I saw the part at Bella's 18th birthday party where she cut her finger.
And then, I saw the bit where they are standing in a forest and Edward goes, "You'll never see me again." And I'm like, "NOOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE, EDWARD!" Except I already know what happens. SPOILER ALERT: EDWARD DIES. jk. He comes back though to see Bella. Detoured through Italy. It was great.

And I saw the part where Laurent was like, "HE LEFT YOU. SO YOU'RE MINEEEE!"
And Jacob comes in with his ~awesomeness~ and did some awesomely cool move to turn into a werewolf and killed Laurent. (Did I just say Jacob was awesome? :|...)
WELLLLLL, he looked hot, okay, in the trailer. :D
I really want to see the movie. OMIGOD, YESSSSSSS. I shall find tickets to an advanced screening. If there are any. idk. :|.

And also, some ex-Home and Away stars shall be blogging on this website. So check it out, my friends (or just random stalkers...).
Well, the ex-Home and Away stars wrote a book together and it totally comes out this month (it's called "yr life" or something like that, idk).

Anyhoo, bye.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR MEEEEEEE. #rove.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

ok i dont like twilight or home and away.....

Laura said...

Twilight = awesome.
Home and Away = MEH. Tempany and Tristan, however, are awesome.