Friday, June 5, 2009

HI.

Um, what?
TWITTER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE?
Whut.
Gee, even Twitter is trying to get me to study.
And Google wants me to stop studying to play Tetris today. :.
Oh and I did a Facebook quiz which said I'll get an A+ in the Chemistry and Accounting exams.
FACEBOOK BETTER BE RIGHT OR ELSEEEEEE.
Well, Facebook does lie. Even I know that.
Like, once I was on Facebook, and it said, "YOU WILL MARRY SOMEONE STARTING WITH N." And I'm like, "EXCUSE YOU, DALE THOMAS DOES NOT START WITH N, F*** YOU VERY MUCH!!"
And yeah.
That's the end of this post and the start (or resuming) of my studying.
BYE.

EDIT: Um. Does anyone know where I can find the solutions to Neap Practice Exams? I can't find them. EPIC FAILLLLL.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL i play mario lol.
sorry no i dea/

Laura said...

Well, Mario wasn't on the Google homepage. TETRIS WAS. OMIGOD, STILL EXCITED.