Sunday, June 21, 2009

FUNNY PICTURES.

Me, trying to find the "any key" on the keyboard. There doesn't seem to be one. My keyboard needs to be updated....

Me, when I was a baby.

The ice-cream after I've been through it. Actually, if I had been through the ice-cream, there'd be nothing left.

Me, at the cinema.

My to-do list. cbf using a pen.

  • Committee Chair:

    Dr. Nick this malpractice committee has received a few complaints against you. Of the 160 gravest charges the most troubling are: performing major operations with a knife and fork from a seafood restaurant…

  • Dr. Nick:

    But I cleaned it with my napkin!

lmao, I love Dr. Nick. He's always funny. ^___^

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL my dad was like where is the yes key?
cause google is like did you mean ... LOL.
haha
OMG my dad always does dat. mum gets straawberry so i get shitty boring one haha.
LOL i think thats me at da cinema
HAHA

Laura said...

LOL.
I like the strawberry ice-cream. Mmmm. Except I don't care which flavour it is because all ice-cream is YUM.