Wednesday, June 3, 2009

'SUP?

Sorry about not blogging since Monday or something. :|.
I watched TAYG (Talkin' about your generation) on Tuesday. WHICH WAS HILARIOUS, js.
Even though I didn't know any of the guests, it was still worth it because Shaun Micallef is just so funny. And Josh Thomas. ^_____^

I also watched the Simpsons/Da Kath & Kim Code yesterday night. :)
Both very funny. :D

I have two exams next week. Ew.
Accounting. Chemistry. And both of them count towards my ENTER score (which is the same as HSC score, etc, for all you non-Victorians).
And also, my career path will either be Science-y (which means I have to go well in Chemistry) or Accounting (which, of course, means I have to go well in Accounting).

Um, and yeah.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

hope you did good.

Laura said...

I probably won't. But thanks.