Sunday, June 7, 2009

ROVE AND TAYG AND OTHER STUFF.

I watched Rove last night, as per usual.
It was awesomeeeeeee.
The highlights (or parts I can remember):
  • Hamish and Andy's "Put-pocketing". lmao. They had to put twenty bucks in someone's pocket but if that person noticed, that person couldn't keep the money. :)
  • P!nk and Carey Hart. AWESOMEEEEEEE. Rove went on the trapeze thing.
  • Gordon f*cking Ramsay. Wow. I lol'd when Rove and Gordon were, like, fighting. And I'm like, "GO ROVE! BEAT THAT HORRIBLE PRICK!" lmfao. There was no bleeping though. My ears hurt.
  • Haydo in the RoveDailyPlug. And Nick was all like, "OH, I MISS YOU, HAYDO~!" Because Haydo was ~dead~. And then, Nick went to heaven and Haydo was holding a laptop, visiting a la rovedaily.com.au wearing Lady-Gaga-esque clothing. Mmm.
  • K-Rudd P.M. segment. K-Rudd rang up Obama and was like, "I JUST SAVED OUR COUNTRY FROM RECESSION, HOW'S YOUR COUNTRY GOING? HAHAHA~!"
  • Um, the attack at Home and Away and its "acting". I want to read a book written by two ex-Home and Away stars, js. But I don't watch Home and Away. It's quite boring. idk.
  • LILY ALLEN IS ON NEXT WEEK. She shall be performing. ^__________^
  • Isabel Lucas (no idea who she is O_____O) and Ross Noble (comedian!) are also on Rove next week. Hopefully, Hughesy is on too. :)

Oh and Dave Thornton, Marcia Hines and Matt Welsh are on TAYG on Tuesday. AND THEY GET TO REVERSE PARALLEL PARK~! The last time I saw someone parallel park on TV was on Friday Night Live. OH, I MISS THAT SHOW SO MUCH. ;_; (Btw~, I don't miss Big Brother; just Friday Night Live). I liked Fridays when Mike, Bree and Fitzy got together and made me lol.

I'm having regrets about writing that death threat to Kyle IN BLOOD to tell him to GET OUT OF MY TV AND LEAVEEEEEE.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
gordon is totally rude.

Laura said...

YES. Very much so.
I liked Tracy Grimshaw's little speech on her opinion and what not. SHE WAS AWESOMEEE.
(I never thought I'd say that about Tracy Grimshaw but w/e)