Monday, June 8, 2009

JACK WATTS.

It's Jack Watts! He looks a bit like Zafron in that picture. Like, when Zafron was jumped off the bridge and he ended up as a 17-year-old. :)
Jack Watts played well, though. Okay, he didn't get the ball much but still. His first touch in AFL was when he was being sandwiched by two Collingwood players. JACK WATTS SAMMICH, OM NOM NOM.
Collingwood won, js.
And my Dream Team won too.
Jack Watts made about 24 for my Dream Team. (But he was an emergency so his score was included).
Oh and when I was watching the footy, the commentators were like, "He had his hands full with Dick." And also, Robert Walls goes, "Swan, goes for Dick... and has got him." And I lol'd. #timetogrowup

TAYG is on tonight.
Y'know who would be good on TAYG?
Mike, Bree or Fitzy.
STFU, I'm really missing Friday Night Live, okay?
Masterchef just isn't the same. People who are stressing over cooking some food is not the same as a 20-year-old bogan running around desperately trying to win a random trophy and delegate chores to all the other bogans just so they can sit on their butt all day and sun bake.
The only contestant on Masterchef who came close to being like a Big Brother contestant was Kate. And that's because she whinged all the time and everyone hated her (except for me).

Anyhoo, I'm sure TAYG will be awesome tonight. Josh Thomas is awesomizzle. ^______^

And yeah.
I got 7 in my footy tipping, btw~.
So, put that in your plastic cup and chew it! :P

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

lol.
ROFL THATS FUNNY BOUT the commontatin, ROFL
thats tis funny.
I laugh wen ever i hear Dick, Cox, nd some one else on our team i cant memba who now :S
LOL bogan ville.

Laura said...

There's also Goldsack.
And Adelaide has a Johncock.
And West Coast also has a Cox. Some other team might have a Cox, idk.