Sunday, June 14, 2009

ROVE AND OTHER AWESOME STUFF.

Okay.
I watched Rove yesterday (and the end of Masterchef).
Justine won the challenge-y thingy on Masterchef. PUT THAT IN YOUR BEER AND CHEW IT, CHRIS!! ^___^
Rove was really funny. Like when Ross Noble was telling his story of the vegan-vegetarian stalls who didn't have any sausage rolls. :)
And Isabel Lucas and Lily Allen were awesome. LOL.
AND GUESS WHO IS ON ROVE NEXT WEEK?
Shaun Micallef.
Yes.
Omigod.
And Green Day are performing. Yes, I know who my enemy is. Thank you for asking, Billy Joe.
Also, guess whose birthday is on June 21st???
Some clues: He plays for the awesomest team EVERRR.

The people on TAYG tomorrow aren't very exciting. I either don't know them or, well, I've never heard of them. (Those two reasons are the same but whatev).

Even though it's a split round, I won't get 8 in my footy tipping because Hawthorn lost. Epic fail.
Oh well. My Dream Team will, hopefully, win. Because I has Dale Thomas and Jack Watts and Buddy Franklin and Chris Judd and Jimmy Bartel and many more awesome players. (Did I just mention Judd in that list? Because he is not awesome. js.)

TAYG IS ON TOMORROW!
Epic win.
With some guy called Kram in Gen X, some model or something in Gen Y, and some Play School person in Baby Boomers. (After doing a bit of googling, Kram is the guy who sings, "WHOA BLACK BETTY, BAMA LAMB.... BLACK BETTY HAD A CHILD, BAMA LAMB... SOMETHING SOMETHING... WHOA BLACK BETTY, BAMA LAMB~!")
Wow~, this should be a good night of TAYG. LOLLLLL.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

WHAT HOW AND WHY IS HE UR EMEMY?????
LOL SO SO SO true he is not awsome.
LOL at that song.

Laura said...

What? Who did I say was my enemy? :|.