Saturday, June 13, 2009

STUFF.

I watched Zathura yesterday.
KStew was awesome. :)
I kept thinking her name in the movie was Bella (I wonder why...) but in actual fact, it was Lisa.
LOL, when they were in outer space, there was an astronaut. And KStew looked into the astronaut's eyes and was like, "He has nice eyes. He was very protective of me" etc. And I'm like, "I bet he doesn't watch you sleep... like Edward."
Anyway, the astronaut turned out to be an older version of KStew's 10-year-old brother. And KStew was like, "OH, I WANTED TO..."
Oh and at the end of the movie, the 10-year-old was like to KStew, "Do you still think about his gorgeous eyes?" And KStew was like, "...-walks away-"

Anyhoo, it was great movie. LOL KStew.
I really should watch Harry Potter 4 again. There's a sparkly vampire in that movie. EDWARD~! (Or Cedric Diggory, for all you non-Twilight fans).

And yeah.
I also watched Before The Game yesterday. :D
It was funny.
Except I'm sick of watching footage of blood coming out of Chris Judd's nose. EWWW.

Rove is on tonight.
With Carrie and Pete and Hughesy and Ross Noble and Isabel Lucas and the fabulous Lily Allen.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
thanks for that 'non twilight fans' i think that was directed at me?
lol.
OMG I NO it was in the paper im like get over it he tis gay anyways.

Laura said...

I don't know who the "non twilight fans" was directed at.
All I know is that not everyone likes Twilight.
:)